As per section 13 of the European Regulation n. 679 dated 2017 (hence, the “Data Protection Regulation”), Ruling n. 229 dated 2014 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Authority as well as Recommendation n. 2 dated 2001 adopted as per section 29 of Directive n. 95/46/CE, AIM Italy S.r.l. (hence, the “Controller” or “AIM”) intends to inform its Users on the use of their personal data, of the log files and of the so-called cookies gathered by means of navigation of the Site www.esasoretina2019.org (hence, the “Site of the Congress”) and the subscription to the related “keep me updated” service (hence, the “Keep me update Service”), which has the purpose of updating the Users on all initiatives held during the Congress 19TH ESASO RETINA ACADEMY (hence, the “Congress”).
- Controller, Processor and Data Protection Officer
The controller of the personal data processing is AIM Italy S.r.l., Italy, Italian fiscal code 00927270587, Italian VAT number 00943621003, with legal offices in Via Giuseppe Ripamonti n. 129, 20127 Milano, phone 02 5660.1, email email@example.com.
The updated list of Data Processors, where nominated, can be provided upon request by the Users.
The contact details of the Data Protection Officer (as per section 37 of the Data Protection Regulation) designated by AIM can be found at the following link https://www.aimgroupinternational.com/company-information.
- Information and data collected automatically by the Site of the Congress
Similarly to all web-sites, Site of the Congress uses log files in which information is automatically collected and preserved during the Users’ visits.
The collection information regards the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and parameters used to create connection to the Site of the Congress;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of the visit;
- web-page of provenance (referral) and destination after exit by the User;
- number of clicks, where applicable.
This information is processed automatically and collected exclusively in an aggregated way in order to monitor the correct functioning of the Site of the Congress.